|Item in Box|
|Shelf Life Term||24 Months|
|Expiry Date||30th Dec 2022|
|Estimated Shelf Life||0 to 1 Month|
|Country of Origin|
|Name of Country||Belgium|
|Weight & Packaging|
|Net Weight||1000 grms|
|Gross Weight (with packaging)||1250 grms|
|Usages & Instructions|
|No Return Disclaimer||No Return, It can melt and leak in transit|
One of the original recipes created by Octaaf Callebaut, recipe 811 Dark Chocolate has grown into one of Callebaut’s iconic chocolate recipes. Like all Finest Belgian Chocolates, it is made from their signature ‘Wieze cocoa blend’, its whole bean roasting guarantee its full taste with a solid cocoa body and fine top notes.
811 Dark Chocolate is semi-sweet dark chocolate that can be used for chocolate sauce, cakes, ice cream, enrobing, glazing, moulding pralines, fillings & ganache and more.
Recipe 811 Dark Chocolate has a round, extremely well-balanced chocolate taste, smooth cocoa body with a pleasant intensity. It is easy to pair with a wide variety of different flavours and ingredients.
811 Dark Chocolate Product Features
- Fluidity : 3 Drops (Standard Fluidity)
- Cocoa : Min 54.5% – includes 19.4% FAT FREE Cocoa
- Fat : 36.6% Cocoa Butter
No Return Disclaimer: During the May to Oct couverture and compound chocolate will melt and leak in transit. By purchasing these product you agree that return will not be accepted for these products.
This is to inform customers that actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and different info than what is displayed on our website. We recommend that you do not depend solely on the info available and you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Applications of 811 Dark Chocolate
- Confectionery – Caramels, Chocolate Clusters, Chocolate Spreads, Cream & butter filling, Ganache, Truffles etc
- Patisserie & Dessert – Bavarois, Custards & Curds, Ganaches, Glazes, Fondant, Mousse, Sauces, Sponges & Cakes
- Baking – Bread & Brioches, Biscuits, Muffins, Baking Cream (tart, danish & pie fillings)
Pairing Tips using 811 Dark Chocolate
Vanilla, Liquorice, Mint, Dill, Cardamom, Macadamia nut, Olive Oil
How to Store?
- Store in clean, cool, dry place
- Store in Refrigerator or Chiller
- Learn, how to store couverture?
How to Temper?
- Learn, how to Temper Chocolate dark chocolate?
811 Dark Chocolate Recipes
There are no reviews yet.