|Item in Box|
|Expiry Date||Dec 2022|
|Estimated Shelf Life||1 to 3 Months|
|Country of Origin|
|Name of Country||Belgium|
|Weight & Packaging|
|Gross Weight (with packaging)||750 grms|
|Usages & Instructions|
|No Return Disclaimer||No Return, It can melt and leak in transit|
Callebaut 823 is iconic milk chocolate loved by chefs and bakers around the world. It stands out with its deep warm colour, prominent roasted cocoa flavours, and relishing caramel hint.
The balanced taste and great workability properties of Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate are largely the reasons behind its wide acceptance. The perfect balance round taste had been accomplished by blending cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Ecuador. It can be pair up with a vast range of fruity, spicy, dairy flavours.
The standard fluidity properties of Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate make it an exceptional choice for moulding, ganaches, enrobing, sauces, crèmes and flavouring of mousses etc. Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate is available in 1kg & 2.5kg pack size along with choclock to ensure maximum freshness.
This is to inform customers that actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and different info than what is displayed on our website. We recommend that you do not depend solely on the info available and you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Let’s look at some of the application areas Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate is widely being used around the world with the storage guidelines.
Callebaut 823 Milk Applications
Here are some of the suggested application area by Callebaut India.
- Confectionery – Chocolate Clusters, Caramels, Ganache, Chocolate Spreads, Truffles, Mendiants.
- Patisserie & Dessert – Crèmes & Crémeux, Bavarois, Ganaches, Custards & Curds, Mousse, Glazes.
- Baking – Icing/Enrobing.
Callebaut 823 Milk Pairing Tips
The product can be paired with wide varieties of flavours, here are some recommendation from Callebaut India
- Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Apricot, Mango, Lavender, Lemon.
How to Store Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate?
Storing Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate is very critical and varies depending on your location in India, since India has a mixed climate.
- Store it in Cool & Dry Place
- Store in temperature between 15 to 20 degree
- During Summers – store it in a chiller or refrigerator
- Always use an Air condition room while working with couverture chocolate
For more details, please refer to how to store couverture chocolate blog.
How to use Callebaut 823 Milk Chocolate?
For best result and glossy finish you should always temper couverture chocolate before using it, here are some basic tips for tempering chocolate :
- Temper chocolate using any of the 6 methods explained in the “Top 6 tempering chocolate methods everyone should know” blog.
- Tempering Temperature – Melting Temperature – 40 degree & Finishing Temperature – 31 degree.
There are no reviews yet.